PharmaJet Stratis Needle-Free Injector delivers vaccines either intramuscularly or subcutaneously by means of a narrow, precise fluid stream that delivers the medicine or vaccine through the skin.
The spring-powered PharmaJet Needle-free Injectors use a narrow stream of fluid that goes through the skin, without a needle, in about 1/10th of a second.
The PharmaJet Stratis® Needle-Free Injection System is intended to deliver various medications and vaccines either intramuscularly or subcutaneously by means of a narrow, precise fluid stream, which penetrates the skin and delivers the medicine or vaccine to the body.
Healthcare providers who routinely administer injections may use the PharmaJet Needle-Free Injection System. It may be used for adults and children. It can also be used by patients authorized by their physicians to self-inject, or to have other individuals administer injections of prescribed medication
- No needles = No needlestick injuries AND no needle reuse
- Auto-disabling syringe
- Accurate and consistent injections
- Reduces sharps disposal = Reduced cost and waste
- Delivers medicines/vaccines to the desired tissue depth – intramuscular (IM) and subcutaneous (SC) tissue
- Convenient one-hand Syringe attachment and ejection
- Smooth, easy trigger force and ergonomic design
- Minimal dead space in the Syringe; reduced vaccine waste
- Minimal Training Required
- FDA cleared, CE Mark, WHO Pre-Qualified
Jet injectors prevent needlestick injuries to healthcare providers and c
an overcome improper, unsterile reuse and other drawbacks of needles and syringes. Immune responses generated by jet injectors against both attenuated and inactivated viral and bacterial antigens are usually equivalent to, and occasionally greater than, immune responses induced by needle injection.
EASY FOUR STEP PROCESS:
Prepare the Injector
Fill the Syringe