Hexoskin Smart Shirts are a comfortable new way to monitor precise cardiac, respiratory, sleep and activity data.
People with cardiovascular disease with a high cardiovascular risk (due to the presence of one or more risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia or already established disease) need early detection and management using counseling and medicines, as appropriate.
Hexoskin is an efficient and accurate solution to collect quantitative data about patients, every day, in real-life situations, over a long period. Researchers in many countries are performing cardiology studies with Hexoskin.
WHAT HEXOSKIN MONITORS
- Heart Rate, HRV (allowing to estimate stress and fatigue), Heart Rate Recovery, and ECG
- Breathing Rate (RPM), Minute Ventilation (L/min)
- Activity intensity, peak acceleration, steps, cadence and sleep positions
- 14+ hours of battery life
- 600+ hours of standalone recording
- Bluetooth connectivity with iPhone, iPad and Android
- Data validated by independent research labs
- Designed and assembled in Canada
- Safe for any kind of activity
- Machine washable, high-performance Italian fabric.
- Quick dry, breathable, lightweight, anti-odour, chlorine resistant, UV protection.
DATA AND TECH
- Open Data API allows you to download raw data and use your own analytics software
- Analog 256Hz ECG data
- Analog dual-channel 128Hz breathing sensors
- Analog 3D 64Hz acceleration
Health data are useful to get insights about the individual’s vitals. Hexoskin provides the physiological data, which gives an easy access to the vital signs information in order to determine the appropriate prevention solutions. Hexoskin can measure and report in real-time, high-level actionable data such as readiness information; remote dashboard for command center; focus and cognitive assessment; stress and fatigue monitoring; mood status monitoring; energy expenditure and metabolism monitoring