Python Pothole Patchers represent a whole new approach to repairing potholes and maintaining your roads.
It allows to repair potholes while they are still small and extend the life of your roads.
The Python 5000+ makes long-lasting repairs using standard asphalt mixes – either hot or cold and has the unique ability to make continuous repairs to long cracks and joins in the road. One person can keep your roads in good repair all year round.
Python 5000 is a self-propelled pothole patching machine that keeps streets and roads well-maintained. It will make long-lasting patches using standard asphalt mixes, and it has the unique ability to make continuous repairs to long cracks and joins in the road. One person can easily carry out the entire patching operation without ever leaving the comfort and safety of the operator’s cab.
- Fast patching — the average hole can be patched in just two minutes
- Quality patches — hydraulic pressure controlled roller provides quality compaction and a permanent patch that will outlast the surrounding surface
- Repairs utility cuts and long cracks in one continuous operation – channeling the asphalt into the crack and compacting it on-the-go
- Works in sub-zero temperatures or in rain
- Travels at highway speeds to and from job site
- All functions controlled from inside the cab by a single joystick
- Multi-axis working arm gives full range of control – side to side, forward or reverse
- Working arm extends to 4 feet from under the cab, with 6 feet of side-to-side motion
- Exact amount of asphalt is delivered to the exact location
- Dispenses all standard hot or cold asphalt mixes
- Keeps hot asphalt and warms cold mix asphalt
- Operator stays in the cab for a safer and more comfortable working environment
- Clear visibility for driver/operator
It can repair potholes in nearly all weather conditions, at a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost of other methods.